Land you let out or rent is treated in the same way

Rented ground needs to be accounted for during an inspection and we complete all the records for rented land just as we would for any other land. If the landowner of the ground you rent and farm gets notified of an inspection, you would be required to provide your records to the owner of the ground in question.

Despite it being the responsibility of the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) claimant (usually the landowner) to produce this information, ultimately it would be you who is asked for the documentation. Land that you rent can be included on your NVZ Calculation, Field Application Records and NMAX Report. You are also required to show maps of this land, which we can complete for you.

  • Tenants / landowners contacted on your behalf
  • Same high-quality standard
  • Included as part of our service
  • Livestock numbers are included
Scroll to Top
Marketing Permissions
CXCS will use the information you provide on this form for the sole purpose of communication. To make sure you receive the emails you require please select the type of communication you wish to receive from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.